How To Install L3mon In Termux
Table of Contents
Termux is a powerful terminal emulator for Android that allows you to run a Linux-like environment on your mobile device. It provides a platform to execute various command-line tools and even compile and run code. If you’re a developer or a tech enthusiast, you might want to install additional packages and tools on Termux to enhance its functionality.
One such tool is “Lemon,” which is a lightweight, easy-to-use open-source application. In this comprehensive guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of installing Lemon on Termux, allowing you to build, manage etc.
Download The Latest Termux In Your ANDROID Avoid Using Playstore To Install Termux. DOWNLOAD From Here
- GPS Logging
- Microphone Recording
- View Contacts
- SMS Logs
- Send SMS
- Call Logs
- View Installed Apps
- View Stub Permissions
- Live Clipboard Logging
- Live Notification Logging
- View WiFi Networks (logs previously seen)
- File Explorer & Downloader
- Command Queuing
- Built In APK Builder
- Open the app , you will see graphical interface
- Click on install packages , it will download some basic packages ( make sure you are connected with internet )
- Now you can use termux
- Before using it ( make sure you are connected with internet )
Java is a programming language used to develope android apps , web apps , desktop apps , games and much more .
If You Like The Post Or Have Some Question Donate Us And Find Realated Post In Forum Or Create A New Forum Post
Java Installation *
Termux : Click Here
Kali Linux : Click Here
Before we dive into the installation process, make sure you have the following prerequisites in place:
- An Android device with Termux installed from the fdroid.
- A stable internet connection for downloading packages and dependencies.
- Basic knowledge of navigating Termux and working with command-line interfaces.
If you haven’t already installed Termux on your Android device, follow these steps to get started:
- Open the F droid on your Android device.
- In the search bar, type “Termux.”
- Select the “Termux” app from the search results.
- Tap the “Install” button to download and install Termux.
Install L3mon In Termux
Star my work to get latest update : Github
Installation is very easy as playing pubg game
Update and Upgrade all packages first to avoid unneccesary errors
- apt update && apt upgrade -y
Install some important packages
- pkg install git
Clone my tool
- git clone https://github.com/h4ck3r0/Lemon-termux
Got to tool directory
- cd Lemon-termux
Run the tool
- bash lemon.sh -i
If you get any error try create Forum : Forum
Warning : Install Java 8 before creating issue to fix java error
If you get any module error. You can fix using this command :
- cd $PREFIX/share/lemon/ && apt install yarn && yarn add expressjs
Type lemon to start server
For first time user you need to setup lemon server using this post :
Server Setup : Click Here
In this article , I show how to install lemon in termux without any error . This tool is ported by me , so there is no chance of any type of error . you can watch video to install it successfully in termux. You can also create issue on github regarding Install lemon In termux tool, I will reply in 24hr or check some forums may you find same issue or create a forum here
Q: how to install l3mon in termux ?
A: Already mentioned above , you have to just follow all the commands care fully to avoid errors.
Specific version of java ( Java *8)
Java Repo : Https://github.com/h4ck3r0/Java-termux
Lemon Repo : https://github.com/h4ck3r0/Lemon-termux
Q: Is Hax4us made this rat ?
A: No , This tool is made by D3vil For linux but he deleted that tool , now everyone copying there code take their all efforts
Q: Is you do same to codes ?
A: Not at all I already mentioned that the tool is made by d3vil on Github and i just ported that tool in termux and fixed all the errors regarding termux, make some changes in code and modified the lemon for termux
Q: Does It Support Port Forwarding ?
A: Yes , it does but you can find it on google we are not sharing any illegal details here on my website. we follow google guidelines as we are using google monetization